The most Powerful scene of the whole series.
This scene is so beautiful to me because it’s one of those things the writers put in for the older viewers despite the overwhelming younger demographic, but instead of some kind of sexual joke, it’s an actually powerful wake-up call.
Just because someone is of the same blood as you, doesn’t mean you automatically have to love them. Your family needs to earn your love and respect, not mandate it due to the presence of mutual genes. And I think that’s something a lot of us don’t realize until we’re older, and it’s a bit too late.
It’s been done so many times, but I love pokemon way too much, so xover! … =_= so sleepy…
reblogging again. I love the idea of Pokemon not evolving at a level, or an age, but when they evolve because they’re needed
Ooh this is cool
- —COMMON: Man, I know I’m in love when I think about her a lot and I’m finding ways to get to that person. Even though I gotta work, even though I gotta take care of other responsibilities, I’m like yo, when am I gonna fly out and see that person? I look forward to seeing them.
- —KENDRICK LAMAR: How do you know you’re in love? When your heart feels it instead of your mind and your penis don’t. You know, it’s deeper than that… That’s when you know.
- —PETE ROCK: Oh man you feel it right here, *touches heart*, right there, it’s like cupid’s shooting you in the heart, that shit’s just BOOW! Lots of people say they don’t believe in love at first sight, but I do, it’s happened to me.
- —A$AP ROCKY: You know you in love cuz you don’t want nobody else but that person. You know, that’s how you know for sure. Like you could see a million other bad bitches, but you know, but it don’t even matter, you stuck.
- —BIG BOI: Your heart flutters a little bit, you like to kiss on the mouth a lot, your neck get hot when you kiss on the mouth, that type of stuff. Stuff like that, yea.
- —QUESTLOVE: I THINK WHEN THAT PERSON CONSUMES YOU.